Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tile Context

The three tile context that I would choose would be
-Hospital wall
-Transit Station
-Curtain Hall Fountain

For the hospital wall the sick kids will see it as well as visitors for the children, and workers of the hospital, so it will need to be bright and uplifting. With many colors. There will be a bright sun and clear skies, with green grass to show a sign of hope. So the tile colors that I will use will be mostly blue yellow, and green, for the grass

The transit station will be very bright as well, but will have more ads, and different colors to grab the workers, of the station and the people that go to the stations. The tile colors will vary from red to black, yellow, orange. It depends on the ad

The fountain design will be earthy tile colors like blue, green, yellow, and brown. Every time I see it, I get a nice warm feeling, I feel like I should run a play in it. So combining my feelings with the fountain and the colors will be perfect. The students, visitors, faculty, and even people who live in the neighborhood will be able to view this

No comments:

Post a Comment