Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reading about Desinging Forms

The things that I would consider to be the most important about the readings would be the seven principles of design. What I was able to understand from it was the background it gave me on how to make you document legible and readable I never knew that so many specific things go into making documents readable and legible, the contrast, balance, rhythm and more. Its amazing.

The suggestions that I've taken from the readings are creating personality to documents by using certain features, tell a story by using visual hierarchy, the textual aspect of design describes using different sizes based on length of writing and much more

Overall the readings were all very informative and interesting. There was a lot of information on them all so I'm sure I will need to go back to the in the future to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment