Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brochure




Working on my brochure was exciting. I was afraid in the beginning because I didn't think I would be able to make a decent brochure. I am happy that I did not let my fears get in my way of creating my brochure.
My brochure design is simple, but at the same time gets the point across. I tried to make crazy shapes and boxes, but it just looked weird. I like my brochure because its not to much to overwhelm readers. The text I used was Bookman Old Style. I like it because its easy to read. The text I choose for the Title was Broadway. I like this text because its so big and bold. Others may disagree, but I decided to keep it.
Making this brochure was a experience I will never forget. There were many times I found myself frustrated and upset, but I learned something so I am grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment